FORD STREET UNITED METHODIST CHURCH 925 Ford Street . Lapel, IN 46051 (Phone/Fax 765-
Email us at: email@example.com
Want to know what next weeks sermon is about? Want to know what future sermons are going to be about? Click on the “Read More” button and check it out.
We have a childcare ministry with over 25 years of experience. We provide a caring Christian atmosphere for your child at a very reasonable cost. Over the years literally hundreds of parents have trusted us with what is most precious to them and us -
All Daycare manuals and printable enrollment paperwork available on our website.
Hello! Welcome to the Ford Street Church Web Site! I am Pastor Steve Holdzkom. I've been the pastor at Ford Street since July of 2009, and I have found this church to be loving, supportive, joyful, fun, spiritual, deep, caring, and welcoming. Before coming to Lapel, I pastored churches in Cedar Lake, Muncie, Monroeville, Peru, Huntington and Anderson-
reading (especially for fun Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, and J. K. Rowling). I hope you come and experience our hospitality and spirituality at Ford Street. I look forward to meeting you!
Believe it or not, Thanksgiving and the beginning of the holiday season, are only a few weeks away! Soon, many will begin making plans for Christmas gifts, dinners and other family holiday traditions.
Ford Street Church also has some holiday traditions; special offerings are collected at Thanksgiving, with 90% of the total received going toward debt retirement and the remaining 10% going to Missions. The “Baby Jesus” Christmas offering goes 100% to Missions.
Please be prayerfully considering how you can contribute in these special opportunities of giving. Special envelopes will be distributed the week before each special offering. Please remember to note the offering on the memo line of your check.
Sign up sheets for 2014 Greeters, Readers, Special Music and Alter Flowers are on the table in the back of the Narthex. Please sign up on one of these sheets and actively
The Fruitful Congregation Journey is a team-
Email Bob & Andy @ Ford Street
On Line Sermons
We have a need for Toddler Room attendant during Sunday School. (If more than one person volunteers, this could be a rotating position.) Please see Annie Stow or Bob Wayman if interested.